You will learn:1. What are the advantages of the Power Automate tool used as RPA in the manufacturing industry. 2. How to increase efficiency, enabling the company to produce more products and reduce errors and delays in the manufacturing process. 3. How to enhanced productivity, allowing the manufacturing company to produce more products, increase output, and meet customer demand. 4. We will talk about our Power Automate use cases deployments that helped manufacturing companies save money by reducing the need for manual labor and minimizing errors and delays in the manufacturing process.
- Introduction to Power Platform.
- Power Automate as an effective Robotic Process Automation tool.
- Power Aps as a tool for robot interface in RPA processes.
- Methodologies for discovering robotic potentials in a manufacturing company.
- Examples of Power Automate implementations in manufacturing companies.
- Q&A session